Brought to you by Bourbon Economic Development Group
Innovative in thought and Entrepreneurial in Spirit, we hope to create a town that thrives & enjoys sharing in one another’s successes!
Want to be a Member?
Bourbon Economic Development Group is a group of citizens & business owners who volunteer to invigorate our local economy! Join us today!
Our rural landscape, set apart in the Ozarks foothills provides:
- hiking / horseback riding trails
- quality water recreation
- agritourism activities
Our history dates back to the late 1800’s, a time when German immigrants built upon the westward expansion westward:
- Be sure to take the “Barrel Tour” to learn of our community’s history
- Take some time to talk with our local businesses that have lengthy history; family and building structures
Route 66 took our community into a new era of expansion:
- Historic restaurants
- Picturesque lodging cabins
- Malt shops
- Era directed events such as our Annual Car Show (see our Events Calendar) to take us back into a more relaxed time of our community
- Walking / Bicycle community photo opportunity tours