Brought to you by Bourbon Economic Development Group
A group formed of Business Owners & Citizens we hope for nothing more than to grow our economy through increased Economy. We not only desire to bring in New Business but to discover ways to help our existing Business & Industry grow & excel.
B.E.D generally meets the 1st Monday of each month. All meeting dates will be posted here on the Events Calendar and on Facebook Page and we invite each of you to attend.
Innovative in thought and Entrepreneurial in Spirit, we hope to create a town that thrives & enjoys sharing in one another’s successes!
Want to be a Member?
Bourbon Economic Development Group is a group of citizens & business owners who volunteer to invigorate our local economy! Join us today!
Our rural landscape, set apart in the Ozarks foothills provides:
- hiking / horseback riding trails
- quality water recreation
- agritourism activities
Our history dates back to the late 1800’s, a time when German immigrants built upon the westward expansion westward:
- Be sure to take the “Barrel Tour” to learn of our community’s history
- Take some time to talk with our local businesses that have lengthy history; family and building structures
Route 66 took our community into a new era of expansion:
- Historic restaurants
- Picturesque lodging cabins
- Malt shops
- Era directed events such as our Annual Car Show (see our Events Calendar) to take us back into a more relaxed time of our community
- Walking / Bicycle community photo opportunity tours